Access Our Dedicated Conference Website
We've created a dedicated website with all the details you'll want to know about our premier event. Click the button below.
Oregon AWHONN’s Fall Conference provides evidence-based, clinically relevant education specific to Obstetrics, Newborn Care, and Women’s Health.
- Recognize personal strengths to be a leader in a dynamic healthcare environment.
- Implement evidence-based solutions in all practice settings.
- Develop professional strategies to improve outcomes for women, newborns, and nursing.
Don't Miss Our Keynote Speaker
Lisa Miller, CNM, JD
We're Going Virtual
We want this Conference to be as flexible for varying schedules as possible, so we are providing several ways to participate. Here's a basic overview of what you can expect:
- UPDATE: Presentations from Lisa Miller will only be available live-streamed and will not be available on-demand after the Conference is over. We will substitute her presentations with other pre-recorded presentations.
- Register using the link below. Registration will remain open until September 26, 2021 at 12:00 PM. Please ensure each participant registers separately.
- As we get closer to the Conference, the event website and agenda will be posted with more information on available sessions and Continuing Education opportunities.
- Live, interactive Zoom sessions will be available. If you can't make it to a live session, they will be recorded so you can view them at your convenience.
- Throughout the Conference, you can chat, ask questions, network, etc. via the Whova platform. It's been a tough year for everyone -- let's foster connection together!
- Recordings and other materials will remain available on the website and app for six months following the Conference with the exception of presentations by Lisa Miller. Lisa Miller's presentations will only be available as live stream events.
Early Bird Special
Be one of the first 31 people to register online by July 31 to receive a special swag box full of AWHONN and exhibitor goodies! The Early Bird Special applies only to online registration. Registration paid by check does not qualify.
Continue Education Credits
All conference material and CE credits will be available during the conference and for six months after the event until March 31, 2022. Up to 15.75 continuing education credits available.
Most contact hours provided by Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics. This provider has been approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses BRN Provider number CEP7427.
All sales are final. Because this event will remain available to all registrants until March 31, 2022, you will have plenty of time to view all content at your leisure.
Contact us at [email protected]
Download the Whova App Today
Download the Whova App Today
If you aren't already on our mailing list, sign up to here to receive updates.