Poster Display Application Form
2016 Oregon AWHONN
- Preliminary Program
- Sunday, September 25
- Monday, September 26
- Tuesday, September 27
- NCC Codes
- Handouts - Link will be available to registered attendees only.
- Poster Display Application Form - Due September 10
This Year's Charity
Fill in the form below to submit your application for poster display at the Oregon AWHONN Fall Conference. All applications are due by September 10, 2016.
NOTE: If there is more than one submitter, list contact information for the primary contact.
All accepted applicants will be required to be available to answer questions about his/her poster during scheduled breaks throughout the conference (Monday and Tuesday) and at the Vendor Fair (Monday). You have the option to give a 5- to 7-minute oral presentation that summarizes the highlights/main points of your poster topic. Oral presentations will take place on Monday, September 26, 2016. Please indicate your preference in the application below.
In 600 words or fewer:
- Discuss the aim, goal, purpose, objective, question(s), problem statement, or research hypothesis of your practice idea, innovative solution, or research.
- Briefly include background information.
- Summarize how information/data was collected/analyzed/interpreted.
- Summarize major results/findings/outcomes.
Note that the form will not submit properly if your abstract is longer than 600 words.