2016 Oregon AWHONN
- Preliminary Program
- Sunday, September 25
- Monday, September 26
- Tuesday, September 27
- NCC Codes
- Handouts - Now available. Attendees, please check your email for the link.
- Poster Display Application Form - CLOSED
This Year's Charity
The Guest Room rate is $109 plus tax. Rooms will be held in the room block until August 10, 2016. JUST EXTENDED TO AUGUST 25, 2016! At that time any unreserved rooms will be released back into the general inventory. After that, the resort can still extend the group rate to new reservations but will not be able to guarantee room availability.
Please follow the steps below to access online room reservations:
You may make online reservations by going to the website www.oregongardenresort.com. You will be prompted for a Group ID & Password, which is: AWHONN
- Under "Your Place to Dream" click on the "GROUP LOGIN" button
- This will direct you to a new page that will ask for a Group ID & Password
- Enter the Code above and click "Login"
- You will be directed to a new page that will show the rooms available in the group block
- Click "rates" to book a room listed under the dates listed on the left side OR change the dates, number of guest on the left and then click "search for availability".
- Either one of these will take you to a page to click "reserve" to start the reservation.
- If you require a room extending dates not in the group block or a room not reserved in the room block, please contact us directly to assist you in making your reservation.
You may also call the reservation line to make room reservations. That number is: 503-874-2500 Ext. 0
If you should have any special room requests or complications please also feel free to contact the Reservation Manager at 503-874-2508.
The Oregon Garden Resort is also offering attendees a 20% discount on spa services. Book a session at the Oregon Garden Resort's Moonstone Spa and immerse yourself in a world of total relaxation. Set amid the breathtaking 80-acre Oregon Garden, the spa facility provides an incomparable therapeutic and meditative experience within a state-of-the-art facility, featuring a manicure-pedicure room, hot tub, outdoor pool, fitness center, and luxurious lounge. Stay tuned for more details...
SPA SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Manicures / Pedicures
- Day Packages
- Body Treatments
- Just for Men Specials
- Hot Tub
A buffet lunch is included on Sunday for those attending the Pre-Conference.
Drinks and heavy appetizers will be served at the Networking Event.
Breakfast is included Monday and Tuesday for all guests staying at the Oregon Garden Resort. For those not staying at the resort, an $8 breakfast ticket will be available for purchase.
Lunch is included Monday and Tuesday for all conference attendees.
Afternoon desserts are included on Monday and Tuesday for all conference attendees.