Poster Information & Submission Guidelines
2015 Oregon AWHONN
- Wednesday, September 9
- Thursday, September 10
- Friday, September 11
- NCC Codes
- Handouts - Link available to registered attendees only starting September 1.
Poster Application - CLOSED
This Year's Charity
The HOME Program by OnTrack, Inc
Oregon AWHONN Fall Conference Call for Posters - NOW CLOSED
The call for posters is now closed, but if you submitted your application and was selected to display your poster at this year's conference, here's what you need to know.
To Display a Poster:
- Ensure poster is free of commercial bias.
- AWHONN seeks to ensure that all educational programming is free of commercial bias and under no circumstances should poster displayed include promotion of a product or service.
- Posters should be no larger than 46.5 inches high and 93.75 inches wide.
- Electrical outlets will not be available.
- Poster set up begins Wednesday, September 9 at 1800 - 2100.
- Posters will be displayed starting all day Thursday, September 10, 2015 through Friday mid-morning, September 11, 2015.
- Poster presenters will be responsible for:
- Items needed to display poster (easel, etc.).
- Travel and all expenses related to poster presentation.
- Removing posters at the end of the conference.
- If you have any questions, please contact one of the following Committee members by phone or email at:
- Linda Veltri: [email protected] or by phone at 503-753-7171
- Pat Scheans: [email protected]