Poster Display Application Form
2015 Oregon AWHONN
- Wednesday, September 9
- Thursday, September 10
- Friday, September 11
- NCC Codes
- Handouts - Link available to registered attendees only.
This Year's Charity
The HOME Program by OnTrack, Inc
Fill in the form below to submit your application for poster display at the Oregon AWHONN Fall Conference.
NOTE: If there is more than one submitter, list contact information for the primary contact.
In 600 words or fewer:
- Discuss the aim, goal, purpose, objective, question(s), problem statement, or research hypothesis of your practice idea, innovative solution, or research.
- Briefly include background information.
- Summarize how information/data was collected/analyzed/interpreted.
- Summarize major results/findings/outcomes.
Note that the form will not submit properly if your abstract is longer than 600 words.